Winning the Race in Software Solutions
The TradeMotion Platform has already been chosen by over 6,500 franchises to drive their data driven enterprises.
Even through a recession TradeMotion experienced explosive growth, with over 2.8 million registered and active users on the platform. Clients range from local dealerships to leading manufacturers and brands.
Chosen by the Biggest Names in the Industry
In 2007 TradeMotion entered into a distribution partnership with Auto Nation (NYSE: AN) to power the incredibly successful PARTS.com website.
In 2008 TradeMotion was selected by Chrysler to launch the Mopar eStore, the first automotive manufacturer to allow consumers to locate, price, and purchase parts directly.
In 2009 TradeMotion logged over 429 million parts searches, 28 million unique site visitors, and shipped over 465,000 orders.
As of 2011 TradeMotion continues to expand, adding Volkswagen and Nissan to our growing list of satisfied manufacturers and brands.
Want Your Name Added To The List?
Contact a Support Representative
Interested in learning more about how you can become TradeMotion's next success story? Jump in and we'll help you every step of the way. Just click here to locate the Account Management team in your area.
Need Some Help?
Let our professional support team help you with any sales, product, technical or general questions or comments.
Did You Know That...
- TradeMotion supports more than 2.8 million active and registered users daily.
- TradeMotion manages over 21 million unique product SKU's.
- TradeMotion provides service to more than 6,500 active franchises and manufacturers.
- TradeMotion growth averages at about 40,000 new registered users a month.
- TradeMotion has 5 dedicated teams in 5 regions across the country.
- We offer FREE, live, and unlimited training Monday through Friday.